Back to jobs
Pretoria, Gauteng, RSA.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions SQL databases, blob storage etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Create, Update and maintain documentation for easy onboarding and documenting of the project.
- Help team members, testers, designers with queries or debugging of problems
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework .NET Core and MVC pattern.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Bonus and Advantageous Skills
- Understanding or interest in Azure technologies such as App services etc.
- Azure DevOps
- IIS and Jenkins knowledge
Dotslash has good project management where reasonable deadlines are set to provide a good balance between quality products and features in an agile environment. You will getexperience in projects with a wide range of technologies.